- To lead provincial business communities into globalized economy.
- To enhance service levels and assist in solving trade obstacles for members.
- To encourage members to do business with a good governance concept.
- Support the business community by assistance in the establishing of new ventures, legal and fiscal advice, information on external markets, and partnership opportunities, arbitration of commercial disputes;
- Advise the government and local authorities in the area of economic and commercial legislation and regulation;
- To Corporate management, and training of the business employee.